Thursday, May 20, 2010

Hi, and welcome!!


Following some of my mates escapades in our wonderful great outdoors on their blogs has bought me a lot of joy, so I decided it was time I did one myself!!



As my friends will know, I've been hillwalking for around four years now, and after inspiration from a few mates (you know who you are!!) got into wild camping too!

In pursuit of much needed hill fitness, I started running last year, and Im currently training for a half marathon in Cardiff in October. I also recently bought myself a second hand mountain bike, and have been bitten by that particular bug too!!!

So, these pages are an attempt to share with my friends, and anyone else who cares to read, my time out in the hills be it walking, wild camping, MTBing or running. I hope it brings readers some joy and inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment